Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypothetical
What are you talking about, I’m just trying to ask how many interviews id get. Can you give me an answer?
Best way to find out is to apply and see what happens. Good luck!
All these questions are from a high school kid who has been spamming this garbage for months all over the place. Way to get ahead of yourself before your balls have even dropped....
How many interviews will I get? This site is filled with people who want to ruin it. I came here to get an answer to my question people are calling me a high schooler.... so I’d appreciate it if you would answer my question. And even if there are high schoolers lurking this site you should help answer their questions because one day they might be your boss.
7.159 interviews
Cmon. I’m asking for advice and all I get Is trolls. Please someone that is an actual neurosurgeon; please tell me how many interviews I’d get if I applied to every program.
Adjusting theoretical stats slightly and asking over and over for a number of interviews is obnoxious. This year you'd get enough to match if you werent an oddball. Who knows innthebfuture
Also need more data like act and sat score as well as mcat
Fuckin trolls
you'll likely get offered around 25-35 interviews. This is based off of multiple people I know with similar stats, including myself.

The problem is you sound insufferable so i'd worry less about how many interview invites you get and more about how to not come off so terribly in the interviews you do get.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)