Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letters by ERAS deadline
Is it mandatory to have 3 letters by 9/15? Will programs interview you with only 2? My third (of four) subI’s won’t be done until the following week and then who knows how fast the chair will have the letter in on top of that. I have two already, wondering if I should ask for another from my last away in order to have 3? Don’t have a home program. 

Appreciate your help.
I thought we needed 4 letters
@Guest - not all programs "require" 4 but it's suggested. Some will out right require it

@Baba - I'd say try to have 3 by the September 15th deadline, with a 4th no later than October 1st if must be. Of course if you have all 4 on the 15th that's recommended but I would urge you to try for 3 by the 15th at minimum
Don’t know what best move is but I was in same situation when I was applying (except only did 3 aways), I got two letters from my first away (June), and had one from my second away (july) and did eras with three letters and then added the fourth once it became available, worked out for me

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)