Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late to discover neurosurgery
(04-08-2017, 10:37 PM)Guest Wrote:
(04-08-2017, 09:10 PM)Guest Wrote: No you have the step 1 covered.  Other stuff doesn't matter.  You will match

Lol this is the same person posting this garbage on every single thread. You are a tool.

I really wish IP addresses were made public on here, or at least some sort of tripcode. I really do think it is the same person trolling up these forums with that statement. It was funny the first 10 times it was posted, not so much the next 1000 (literally)
Forcing people to register a real account would certainly help.
I like the idea (obviously), but when we've discussed it previously, the point has been brought up that anonymity allows people to post legit info without outing themselves. I agree with this, BUT it also encourages a TON of bullshit and trolling, and it seems like there's so much mis-information out there mixed in with honest opinions. It's tricky, and IDK what the answer is. Obviously we're never (at least as this small board) going to put an end to internet trolling, but I do wish something could be done to elevate the quality of discussion. With that said, I'm super appreciative of the work @socrates has done to make this board as nice (and free of spam) as it is! Even if there is never a change in policy, I'd encourage everyone to make an account. You can always sign out and post as a guest if you need to share legit info without giving away your identity.
I may delete the more obnoxious /spamming trolling and/or ban those IP addresses if it persists.
Definitely agree, @socrates has done an incredible job. I'm more than happy to help in any way I can if you need it.

I don't see the problem with registering an account and anonymity. It would still be difficult to ID someone with a registered account unless they post very specific information. I think it would help legitimize the information posted on here since we could see how reputable the individual posting is. Also, the spammers would be pretty easy to ban - just ban the account and if the problem persists, ban the IP.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)