Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiers 2019
Take it with a grain of salt, not my impression . Talk to sub is and see it for yourself.
(12-04-2018, 12:01 AM)Guest Wrote: Would not put Pitt up there. They are going through some serious issues with multiple attendings in spine and vascular leaving. Very small cranial volume.

Pitt lost Juan Fernandez to Stanford, obviously a hit, but ask any person who's from there or sub-i'd there, volume is definitely not their problem.
SubI here. Pitt has amazing volume. in the process of getting a new tumor guy. Given their reputation they won't have trouble getting a big name
Now at the end of interview season, anyone want to put forth any updates or changes to these tiers?
(02-17-2019, 12:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Now at the end of interview season, anyone want to put forth any updates or changes to these tiers?

Waiting until after Feb 20th to declare my number 1 a tier 1
(02-17-2019, 12:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Now at the end of interview season, anyone want to put forth any updates or changes to these tiers?

Barrow or bust

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)