Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hopkins Experience
Can someone who did a Sub-I here this year tell a bit about their experience in the usual format? Can you also comment on the case load of the residents and how much they operate? Have heard that in the past most cases were double or triple scrubbed and residents were not getting the best operational experience. Any truth to this?
^Bump
Juniors scrub in to close.
Does it matter? You get the Hopkins name. By the end of residency you’re proficient.
Bump.
(08-01-2020, 01:01 PM)Guest Wrote: Does it matter? You get the Hopkins name. By the end of residency you’re proficient.

Under-rated comment. Name brand matters.

-sincerely attending from top program
(08-01-2020, 01:01 PM)Guest Wrote: Does it matter? You get the Hopkins name. By the end of residency you’re proficient.

"By the end of residency you’re proficient" is a statement only made by someone currently in residency.
(01-16-2021, 06:39 PM)Guest Wrote:

“attending at top program”  ok buddy

I guess its not just sdn and Reddit where students pretend to  be residents and attendings for some reason
(01-23-2021, 01:02 AM)Guest Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 06:39 PM)Guest Wrote:

“attending at top program”  ok buddy

I guess its not just sdn and Reddit where students pretend to  be residents and attendings for some reason

"Haha lul very true bro

-attending from doximity top 10 prestige mill"

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)