Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing housing thread
Hey all, let's create a thread for sharing housing. This should appeal to anyone who has looked at their bank account recently...
Plus, at this point many of us know each other, so it shouldn't be too awkward. 

To start it off: looking for a place to stay in Chicago on November 14th, for Northwestern interview. Will split the cost. 
I'm male, but flexible wrt who I stay with. 
nsgyguy789@gmail.com 

Thanks!
Feel free to post your own sharing housing requests below.

(12-09-2018, 06:31 PM)Guest Wrote: Hey all, let's create a thread for sharing housing. This should appeal to anyone who has looked at their bank account recently...
Plus, at this point many of us know each other, so it shouldn't be too awkward. 

To start it off: looking for a place to stay in Chicago on November 14th, for Northwestern interview. Will split the cost. 
I'm male, but flexible wrt who I stay with. 
nsgyguy789@gmail.com 

Thanks!
Feel free to post your own sharing housing requests below.

OP here, sorry, meant December 14
sorry not interested in drunk orgies
(12-09-2018, 07:16 PM)Guest Wrote: sorry not interested in drunk orgies

The fuck is wrong with you?
(12-10-2018, 01:02 AM)Guest Wrote:

There was a whole thread discussing the importance of drinking on the trail. If you are not interested in drunk orgies you might as well apply for pathology residency.
(12-10-2018, 08:20 AM)Guest Wrote:

There was a whole thread discussing the importance of drinking on the trail. If you are not interested in drunk orgies you might as well apply for pathology residency.
dont tell me what to do loser
(12-10-2018, 11:22 AM)Guest Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 08:20 AM)Guest Wrote:

dont tell me what to do loser

You’re not my dad!
Hey homie! It may be easier to get this to work on the FB page https://www.facebook.com/groups/494630767619939/

From what I've been told, this worked well last year - just no one has tried to do it yet this year lol

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)