Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Buffalo
(01-27-2019, 08:11 PM)Guest Wrote:
(01-27-2019, 06:44 PM)Guest Wrote:
(01-27-2019, 06:07 PM)Guest Wrote:
(01-27-2019, 04:13 PM)Guest Wrote:
(01-27-2019, 12:06 PM)sufficientcurrency Wrote: Thanks so much for the detailed reply! Seems like a decent experience overall

Interesting — any idea why that was the case?

Probably because they realized they were not good neurosurgery applicants. This comment had nothing to do with buffalo. But if some snowflake wants to be a neurosurgeon because they watched grays anatomy or read Ben Carson’s book they usually don’t last through the application process. Who would change their life goals because of a rotation?

Thanks, Buffalo apologizer
Didn’t apologize for Buffalo at all. And you didn’t answer the question at all. Enjoy anesthesia residency.
Lol I'm at the program you actually wanted to be at. What are you, a Buffalo PGY2?

Safe to say you are wrong on both of those statements. Again, I have nothing to do with Buffalo. Yet, my point still stands; I don’t think it is reasonable to make a statement about a program based on the thoughts but if someone’s that doesn’t want to do neurosurgery. 
I’m sure you will have some clever message board response that doesn’t add anything of substance. Regardless, I will leave it to others to offer comments good or bad on programs.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)