Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRMP soap email issue
There are some rumors that if you didn't receive a soap eligibility email this AM then you matched. All should have already received the second email around 4:45 pm ET. Again, just a rumor and NRMP second email stated it's a server issue.

Anyone with +20 interviews received the first email this AM?
False.

"Dear School Official/Administrator:

NRMP has received reports that some users with Gmail email addresses did not receive the SOAP eligibility emails sent earlier today. The service we used to send this email and emails for other Match-related events is different from the one used for Match Week and SOAP. Apparently the service we use for Match Week and SOAP emails has been having problems with Gmail addresses for several weeks but did not notify their users. Please do not encourage your students to change the email address currently on file in the Registration, Ranking, and Results (R3) system because we are unable to update our Match Week email recipient list.

Applicants can log into the R3 system to learn their SOAP eligibility status. Remember that the SOAP eligibility status is NOT an indication of whether or not the applicant has matched to any position.

NRMP emails are sent as a courtesy. At 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Monday, applicants can log in to R3 to learn whether they are matched. Also, although courtesy emails are sent to notify unmatched applicants about pending SOAP offers, the same information is available by logging in to the R3 system. Lastly, the location of the applicant's matched program will be available in the R3 system at 1:00 p.m. on Friday.

If you need assistance, please contact the NRMP Help Desk between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM Eastern Time at 202-400-2233, toll-free at 1-866-653-NRMP (6767), or by email at support@nrmp.org.

Our best wishes for a successful Match!

NRMP Staff"
Confirmed. I interviewed at 40+ places. My PD told me that if you didn't get a SOAP e-mail it is an indicator that you matched. Heck, I didn't even get an e-mail from NRMP confirming that I submitted my ROL. Think I'm in good shape boys
the only people who soap are the poor step 1ers. They have no place in nsg anyway
(03-10-2017, 11:52 PM)Guest Wrote: the only people who soap are the poor step 1ers.  They have no place in nsg anyway

Failedatlife, is that you?
Did any programs not fill?
218 filled.
0 unfilled.
How many applicants this year?
(03-13-2017, 07:01 PM)Guest Wrote: How many applicants this year?

According to ERAS's preliminary data 281. I think we'll know for sure Friday

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)