Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 3 Bottom 3
UCSF - (I know, locked)
Duke
Hopkins

Bottom - all fine places good to for training, just not my fit.
WUSTL
Sinai
Penn State
(02-23-2019, 01:47 AM)Guest Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 08:15 PM)Guest Wrote: Top:
Michigan
BNI
USC

Bottom:
UTSW
Rush
Uchicago

Curious why Rush and UTSW at bottom? Aren't they both historically good progrms?

Doesn't mean they're bad programs at all, just my personal bottom 3
USC
UW
UCSF

Bottom
Michigan
UCLA
Yale
MGH
UCSF
Stanford

Jeff
Rush
Baylor
(02-24-2019, 09:18 PM)Guest Wrote: Top
USC
UW
UCSF

Bottom
Michigan
UCLA
Yale

USC being thrown around with some big names. Am I missing something? Why are they getting so much love this year?
(02-25-2019, 10:13 AM)Guest Wrote:
USC
UW
UCSF

Bottom
Michigan
UCLA
Yale

USC being thrown around with some big names. Am I missing something? Why are they getting so much love this year?

Was wondering the same thing
USC
UW
UCSF

Bottom
Michigan
UCLA
Yale

Those are just 2 people saying that, 1 obviously looking to stay on the west coast.

I'd say USC is hit or miss with people. Some are attracted to the LA County experience and extreme autonomy, others are uncomfortable with it.
(02-25-2019, 03:00 PM)Guest Wrote:
USC
UW
UCSF

Bottom
Michigan
UCLA
Yale

Those are just 2 people saying that, 1 obviously looking to stay on the west coast.

I'd say USC is hit or miss with people. Some are attracted to the LA County experience and extreme autonomy, others are uncomfortable with it.

There are actually people out there who are uncomfortable with autonomy? Sounds like an ideal situation for most folks.
(02-25-2019, 09:32 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 03:00 PM)Guest Wrote:
USC
UW
UCSF

Bottom
Michigan
UCLA
Yale

There are actually people out there who are uncomfortable with autonomy? Sounds like an ideal situation for most folks.

There's autonomy and then there's never having an attending present to teach you how to operate. Some think USC trends towards the latter.
Not ideal to be alone doing a procedure that could potentially kill/disable someone and not fully know how to perform that procedure safely...

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)