Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
University of Illinois Chicago
I ranked UIC higher than I thought I would. Not top 3 obviously but I got a good impression. Residents seemed ok.
(02-27-2019, 10:01 AM)Guest Wrote: Will do SubI here. Was wondering if anyone has anything to say about this place. Also wondering why there are entire years vacant at this program. One guy left for the open spot at UCSF a couple years ago (niiiice) but that still leaves three spots unaccounted for if they take two a year.

They alternate between 2 vs 1 per year, so they are only missing the 1 resident that went to UCSF.
(06-09-2019, 06:17 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 10:01 AM)Guest Wrote: Will do SubI here. Was wondering if anyone has anything to say about this place. Also wondering why there are entire years vacant at this program. One guy left for the open spot at UCSF a couple years ago (niiiice) but that still leaves three spots unaccounted for if they take two a year.

They alternate between 2 vs 1 per year, so they are only missing the 1 resident that went to UCSF.

They have no pgy6 or 3 so that is more than one spot.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)