Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
University of Illinois Chicago
Will do SubI here. Was wondering if anyone has anything to say about this place. Also wondering why there are entire years vacant at this program. One guy left for the open spot at UCSF a couple years ago (niiiice) but that still leaves three spots unaccounted for if they take two a year.
Didn't rotate here but have heard good things from the trail. Especially strong in vascular. Might have volume problems because how saturated Chicago is with neurosurgery programs.
(02-27-2019, 10:01 AM)Guest Wrote: Will do SubI here. Was wondering if anyone has anything to say about this place. Also wondering why there are entire years vacant at this program. One guy left for the open spot at UCSF a couple years ago (niiiice) but that still leaves three spots unaccounted for if they take two a year.

hey published over 50 pubs with spine group at ucsf so it makes sense they took him
(02-27-2019, 10:01 AM)Guest Wrote: Will do SubI here. Was wondering if anyone has anything to say about this place. Also wondering why there are entire years vacant at this program. One guy left for the open spot at UCSF a couple years ago (niiiice) but that still leaves three spots unaccounted for if they take two a year.

Chair is a prominent surgeon, vascular/skull base, great person to train under. 

Other than that there's not much. Most spine in Chicago gets sucked up by Rush, tumors by NW. Heard of residents being overworked and unhappy. I haven't heard great things, but they've mostly been from people older and graduated, program could have completely changed since their time.
(02-27-2019, 01:19 PM)Guest Wrote:

hey published over 50 pubs with spine group at ucsf so it makes sense they took him

Justin is great. Surprised they didn't match him directly.
I enjoyed my interview here and heard only good things about this place from other people on the trail. Seems like a more clinical-heavy program with good vascular/skull base experience in a good location. Not the biggest on basic science if that's your thing and definitely a smaller program but the residents seem to be very happy and good group of people
(03-02-2019, 07:22 PM)Not true.  Residents are miserable. Your flat out lyingGuest Wrote: I enjoyed my interview here and heard only good things about this place from other people on the trail. Seems like a more clinical-heavy program with good vascular/skull base experience in a good location. Not the biggest on basic science if that's your thing and definitely a smaller program but the residents seem to be very happy and good group of people
Writing buy essay make my literature review on nigella sativa

Our professional writing and editing service meets any academic paper requirements

[Image: ziu9ropnmn.jpg]

Essay Writing Service by Professionals - MORE INFO

Lyft IPO filing shows sales growth, no profit Homes in Nottingham sell in less than two months and at small discounts An Accident and a Penalty Renew Attention to Stunt Safety On Baseball With Paul Goldschmidt, the Cardinals Try to Recreate a Formula That Worked
Case study on jio mobile research paper on becoming a registered nurse
U.S. agency probing two fatal Tesla crashes in Florida since last Sunday Smaller Tax Refunds Surprise Those Expecting More Relief Airlines will add new gender options for non-binary passengers Why Teenage Girls Roll Their Eyes Brother of one-eyed police killer Dale Cregan is jailed for stabbing their sisters' ex-boyfriend Kylie Jenner flaunts her toned torso in matching white crop top with sister Kendall Bits The Week in Tech How Can America Make the World Shun Huawei?
I need help writing essay about ooty in tamil language case study on npo
Jessica Davies King Arthur's bridge will rise again Well Family A New Name and New Home for Motherlode
Custom grade 7 essay writer essay on ogun festival
Girl scout posted birthday message to father hours before she was knifed to death in east London
Helpful hints writing research paper pay someone to write essay about tle subject
Decathlon drops sports hijab plans in France following backlash Airbus, OneWeb launch new satellite era
Split-Sex Animals Are Unusual, Yes, but Not as Rare as Youd Think Actress Katherine Helmond of TV's 'Soap,' 'Who's the Boss?' dies at 89 NFL notebook QB Murray meeting with Cardinals Bath 10-17Leinster Joe Cokanasiga injury adds to pain of narrow loss forTodd Blackadder's side Immelt Economic efficiencies drive China ahead Trump Ordered Officials to Give Jared Kushner a Security Clearance 25 of the world's most romantic hotels Design Notebook The Furniture Maker Scott McGlasson Photographer captures the moment 5,000 birds create an exclamation mark formation in the sky Convertible currency! RAY MASSEY tours Spain in Bentley's 207mph drop-topContinental GT
Essay on oyilattam help writing dissertation proposal your
12 pupils in Ballarat Catholic school photo their own lives after abuse
Can i buy research proposal on khat essay on persuasion
Only six countries have equal rights for men and women, World Bank finds Anatomy of a Scene Watch ChloxEB; Grace Moretz and Isabelle Huppert Spar in Greta Hands on with Amazon's Kindle Paperwhite Jermaine Jenas slams Leicester boss for his tactics in the Foxes' 2-0 defeat to Tottenham
(03-03-2019, 02:28 AM)Guest Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 07:22 PM)Not true.  Residents are miserable. Your flat out lyingGuest Wrote: I enjoyed my interview here and heard only good things about this place from other people on the trail. Seems like a more clinical-heavy program with good vascular/skull base experience in a good location. Not the biggest on basic science if that's your thing and definitely a smaller program but the residents seem to be very happy and good group of people

Second that. A former resident told me the picture of residents on their website has been photoshopped because PD forbids certain neckwear. Probably stay away from this program.
Heard that as well ^^

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)