Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Didnt match
Congrats to all who matched. Wasnt in the cards for me this year. Good stats, never had an issue with interviewing. Home PD just as surprised as me. Ive heard this happens but I feel so alone.

Anyone else out there not match before?
Isn't there one unfilled program?
(03-12-2019, 11:16 AM)Guest Wrote: Isn't there one unfilled program?

Which one? Please let us know.
(03-12-2019, 12:05 PM)Neurosurgw Wrote:

Somewhere out west, but only someone SOAPing can see the actual program.

If you go to R3 then options then reports and unfilled programs it shows 1 for neurosurg. But it's technically a match violation to name it I believe.

Sorry, regional match statistics by specialty, not unfilled programs.
(03-12-2019, 12:27 PM)Guest Wrote:

If you go to R3 then options then reports and unfilled programs it shows 1 for neurosurg. But it's technically a match violation to name it I believe.
UW, wow,
You're not alone fam. I didn't match either. I was late to the game and didn't decide on neurosurg until late 3rd year at an institution where they don't traditionally match many into it so I knew I was less competitive going in. I thought I had impressed on my SubIs to get a spot somewhere but I guess not enough. I didn't get into med school my first attempt so at this point I'm used to rejection from people who know jack shit about me.
(03-12-2019, 12:50 PM)Guest Wrote: You're not alone fam.  I didn't match either.  I was late to the game and didn't decide on neurosurg until late 3rd year at an institution where they don't traditionally match many into it so I knew I was less competitive going in.  I thought I had impressed on my SubIs to get a spot somewhere but I guess not enough.  I didn't get into med school my first attempt so at this point I'm used to rejection from people who know jack shit about me.

This attitudes really gonna get you far Rolleyes . Looks like people are gonna continue to know jack shit about you
(03-12-2019, 12:50 PM)Guest Wrote: You're not alone fam.  I didn't match either.  I was late to the game and didn't decide on neurosurg until late 3rd year at an institution where they don't traditionally match many into it so I knew I was less competitive going in.  I thought I had impressed on my SubIs to get a spot somewhere but I guess not enough.  I didn't get into med school my first attempt so at this point I'm used to rejection from people who know jack shit about me.

Everyone knew the same about the applicants going in. Maybe you don't present yourself very well
(03-12-2019, 12:29 PM)Guest Wrote:

UW, wow,

UM CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS
(03-12-2019, 05:24 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 12:29 PM)Guest Wrote:

UW, wow,

UM CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS

OSH U don’t want to talk ab it

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)