Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Withdrawing from one of two Sub-I dates
I realize the prevailing wisdom is that withdrawing from an away rotation significantly harms you with that program and may lead to loss of chance to interview. Does the same apply to withdrawing from one date after applying to two (e.g. applying to June/July but then withdrawing from June)?

Thank you.
(03-22-2019, 12:39 PM)Guest Wrote: I realize the prevailing wisdom is that withdrawing from an away rotation significantly harms you with that program and may lead to loss of chance to interview. Does the same apply to withdrawing from one date after applying to two (e.g. applying to June/July but then withdrawing from June)?

Thank you.

Yeh for me it affected me. I would advise complete withdrawal
(03-22-2019, 01:28 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 12:39 PM)Guest Wrote: I realize the prevailing wisdom is that withdrawing from an away rotation significantly harms you with that program and may lead to loss of chance to interview. Does the same apply to withdrawing from one date after applying to two (e.g. applying to June/July but then withdrawing from June)?

Thank you.

So because you withdrew from the one date, you got rejected from the away rotation?
(03-22-2019, 02:40 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 01:28 PM)Guest Wrote:

Thank you.

So because you withdrew from the one date, you got rejected from the away rotation?

yup

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)