Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USC
(04-06-2019, 07:41 PM)Guest Wrote: how is their spine program?

um
(04-07-2019, 02:25 AM)Guest Wrote: What have people heard about this rotation?

Malignant
(04-08-2019, 09:17 AM)Guest Wrote:

Malignant

+1

Malignant

How so? Maybe I will have to cross this one off of my list for next year
Anyone who thinks this place is malignant is a cupcake. Sure they work hard but no evidence of malignancy from either the residents or attendings. Everyone gets along for the most part and attendings treat the residents well. They work hard but as stated in other threads, working your ass off doesn’t equal malignant.
(04-08-2019, 08:01 PM)Guest Wrote:

Malignant

How so? Maybe I will have to cross this one off of my list for next year

Nothing malignant about it. If it's important to you that you stay under the 80hrs/week then don't rotate there, or any of the other hard working places named in other threads
(04-10-2019, 03:38 AM)Guest Wrote: Anyone who thinks this place is malignant is a cupcake. Sure they work hard but no evidence of malignancy from either the residents or attendings. Everyone gets along for the most part and attendings treat the residents well. They work hard but as stated in other threads, working your ass off doesn’t equal malignant.

Lol this must be one of the seniors who’s been known to berate sub I’s for trying to have a conversation with him/her
(04-11-2019, 12:42 AM)Guest Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 03:38 AM)Guest Wrote: Anyone who thinks this place is malignant is a cupcake. Sure they work hard but no evidence of malignancy from either the residents or attendings. Everyone gets along for the most part and attendings treat the residents well. They work hard but as stated in other threads, working your ass off doesn’t equal malignant.

Lol this must be one of the seniors who’s been known to berate sub I’s for trying to have a conversation with him/her

saw a resident there get "thrown out" of a case (spine attending) for no reason whatsoever
(04-12-2019, 01:00 PM)Guest Wrote:

saw a resident there get "thrown out" of a case (spine attending) for no reason whatsoever

i mean there must have been some context.. was it like you didn’t study your case prior kind of thing?
(04-12-2019, 01:00 PM)Guest Wrote:

Hate to break it to you but this happens at a lot of places

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)