Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohio State
(02-08-2020, 04:41 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-08-2020, 10:25 AM)Guest Wrote: Yeah, who??

The two from Iowa. Mendel (been there a while) does some big spine oncology cases.

I heard they're getting Nick Theodore's current fellow
Bump? Any update on OSU?
Sorry late response.

Sub-I here is very relaxed. We want the med students to spend majority of time in the OR. One night of call a week, one weekend of coming in during the days a month. We have sent students home from call before the night really starts just so they don't miss an interesting case the next day post call. Not much pimping in the OR, but varies based on attending. Very little to no scut work. Presentation at the end of sub-I. We interview all sub-Is

Faculty:
Spine we have two from Iowa who are well established here (Grossbach and Viljoen). Grossbach is also PD. Xu from Baylor came a couple years ago, does a bunch of MIS and lateral stuff. We just hired Siri Khalsa from Michigan/JHU to start in the fall.

Spine onc we have Chakravarthy from the Clinic and Xu and Elder pick up some spine onc as well.

Tumor: we've got Prevedello. And we hired Kyle Wu. Elder does a never-ending amount of intrinsic tumors. Lonser travels quite a bit but is invested in furthering the academic mission here. He will happily write letters if you ask.

Feel free to ask any questions.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)