Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UCSD
Heard new chair was eskandar but they're not announcing yet
their pot-smoking chief resident is a nightmare
(09-23-2017, 05:45 PM)Guest Wrote: their pot-smoking chief resident is a nightmare

lol what did she do? 
PS she's my fiancé
(09-23-2017, 06:48 PM)Guest Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 05:45 PM)Guest Wrote: their pot-smoking chief resident is a nightmare

lol what did she do? 
PS she's my fiancé

She's definitely not your fiancé. 

And she's definitely not a nightmare. Whoever thinks so must just be an awkward, unlikeable little shit who can't get along with anyone.
Mumaneni
Why hasn't Eskander been announced yet? Is Khalessi staying on after stepping down?
(09-24-2017, 09:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Why hasn't Eskander been announced yet? Is Khalessi staying on after stepping down?

Why would khalessi leave? If he thought he was going to get the chair position 5-6 years out of residency, he's a moron. Eskandar hasn't been announced because of contracts being finalized obviously
Former subintern here. I can confirm that the chief resident is a nightmare. I'm surprised that she made it as far as chief resident with her drug accusation. She was the laughing stock of the program. Everyone there made fun of her. Residents, attendings, even the former PD.
(10-01-2017, 01:05 PM)Guest Wrote: Former subintern here.  I can confirm that the chief resident is a nightmare.  I'm surprised that she made it as far as chief resident with her drug accusation.  She was the laughing stock of the program.  Everyone there made fun of her.  Residents, attendings, even the former PD.

Flatly untrue. Also, there is no "former PD." Clearly a troll post.
^^ Definitely a troll. Another former subintern here and don't make us look bad, whoever you are. She was a wonderful teacher and highly respected by many attendings for her clinical and operative skills. Seriously, keep it professional.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)