Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UCSD
^^Agree with above, another former sub-intern: she is a great teacher and a great surgeon. If you have nothing of value to say, please keep your unprofessional and offensive opinions to yourself.
She is a superb clinician and respected by her peers and superiors.

To say otherwise is ridiculous and has no basis in reality.

Its notable that no one has provided actual commentary other than to say slanderous things without evidence of actual experiences they had with her. Childish behavior- quit it.
I don't know who this chief resident is, but having 4 comments praise her in the last 2 hours is super sketch.
(10-01-2017, 08:26 PM)Guest Wrote: I don't know who this chief resident is, but having 4 comments praise her in the last 2 hours is super sketch.

i agree. This place is falling apart
(10-01-2017, 08:27 PM)Guest Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 08:26 PM)Guest Wrote: I don't know who this chief resident is, but having 4 comments praise her in the last 2 hours is super sketch.

I don't think UCSD is falling apart just because they have a resident that smokes chronic. The lack of stability after losing Carter and Chen was a true program issue.

I swear there are people posting about the fall of every program. I've heard nonsense about Barrow, UVA, Emory, etc.
(10-01-2017, 10:26 PM)Guest Wrote:

I don't think UCSD is falling apart just because they have a resident that smokes chronic. The lack of stability after losing Carter and Chen was a true program issue.

I swear there are people posting about the fall of every program. I've heard nonsense about Barrow, UVA, Emory, etc.

i was talking about this forum...
(10-01-2017, 10:26 PM)Guest Wrote:

Yes, all 3 of those programs peaked long ago.
There were three comments praising her. However, I was one of them. So there are at least two people who felt the need to support their colleague.

As for these "chronic" references. It's California. Get your conservative panties out of your bumhole. Before you point fingers, put down the alcohol.

I move that we stop making empty accusations against a young neurosurgeon now. This is uncalled for and she's not here to defend herself
(10-02-2017, 09:42 AM)Guest Wrote: There were three comments praising her. However, I was one of them. So there are at least two people who felt the need to support their colleague.

As for these "chronic" references. It's California. Get your conservative panties out of your bumhole. Before you point fingers, put down the alcohol.

I move that we stop making empty accusations against a young neurosurgeon now. This is uncalled for and she's not here to defend herself

I haven't met her, and could care less whether she is a malignant hack or the greatest surgeon in the history of time.

Indeed, the public opinion on marijuana is changing.  Even so, the current law states it is illegal.  She admitted to doing it while at work. This is poor judgment on both accounts. 

The state/program did the right thing to allow her to continue, albeit under increased scrutiny.

For everyone else, look at the local laws and hospital and program policies.  It may well be legal in Colorado that doesn't mean the contract you sign enables you to participate. You risk losing your job, license and future ability to be a neurosurgeon if you break the rules. Sure, this may seem un-cool, or unfair. I don't disagree.  Just don't come here whining when you knowingly go against the grain and get set on fire at the alter of administration.
(10-02-2017, 09:42 AM)Guest Wrote: There were three comments praising her. However, I was one of them. So there are at least two people who felt the need to support their colleague.

Way to make yourself into a bigger asshole than OP.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)