Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Match List
Depends on the clerkship??
Where in the eras application would you write an explanation? I wouldn’t write anything, unless there is a section specifically to explain failed clerkships. You might get asked about it during interviews, so just have a good explanation ready.
(08-30-2018, 06:43 PM)Guest Wrote: Where in the eras application would you write an explanation? I wouldn’t write anything, unless there is a section specifically to explain failed clerkships. You might get asked about it during interviews, so just have a good explanation ready.

will this determine my interview invites?
I failed my medicine clerkship and I matched. FK medicine
(09-04-2018, 08:26 PM)schwan Wrote: I failed my medicine clerkship and I matched. FK medicine

did you match well?
(09-04-2018, 04:09 PM)Guest Wrote:
(08-30-2018, 06:43 PM)Guest Wrote: Where in the eras application would you write an explanation? I wouldn’t write anything, unless there is a section specifically to explain failed clerkships. You might get asked about it during interviews, so just have a good explanation ready.

will this determine my interview invites?
bump to this fellos ques!
(11-28-2018, 08:34 AM)Guest Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 08:26 PM)schwan Wrote: I failed my medicine clerkship and I matched. FK medicine

did you match well?

Anyone that matches neurosurgery could be said to have "matched well."
thank you for your forum/blog

buy a domains

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)