Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another "will I match" thread
Like the title says, I am curious your opinion of my chances. 

I was thinking ortho for most of my time in med school, and then long story short, I feel like nsx is where I fit best. I like the 'critical care' aspect of medicine and have found that deeply in nsx and not seen that in Ortho.

I feel like I have an uphill battle starting this late. I have set up 5 sub-i's at what I've gathered are 'low tier' programs and programs that have taken DO's.

DO student, Step 1: 245, Sigma Sigma Phi, A's in all of my M3 rotations (we don't do honors or high honors etc... so idk how to compare it), 1 pub that is in the process of being written, 1 presentation.

I know with my stats I will have to kill it on sub-i's. 

My question is two fold. 
1. What are my chances?
2. What programs should I do sub-i's at given my low research and being a DO?

Thanks so much.
If your personality is half as annoying as your reposting of the same shit, your chances are very low.
(05-13-2019, 09:18 PM)Guest Wrote: If your personality is half as annoying as your reposting of the same shit, your chances are very low.

I was trying to post a more detailed post. Didn't think it was that big of a deal.
(05-13-2019, 09:31 PM)thanks_for_the_advice Wrote:
(05-13-2019, 09:18 PM)Guest Wrote: If your personality is half as annoying as your reposting of the same shit, your chances are very low.

I was trying to post a more detailed post. Didn't think it was that big of a deal.
dude get over your paranoia and don't repeated post. its frustrating

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)