Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.22 Average
Open spots
(09-03-2019, 12:34 AM)Guest Wrote: Bump?

Noooo just list open spots here!
any open cali spots?
(09-05-2019, 12:06 AM)Guest Wrote: any open cali spots?

lol

UCSD just tired a resident. Not sure how true it is but I heard through my coresidents who is friends with UCSD residents
Henry Ford has an opening and also Southern Illinois program
Buying etoposide online legal, cheap etoposide 2mg tablets

Only this month we offer you our numerous special discounts that will save your budget

Top Offers For Etoposide - BUY NOW

We always do our best to satisfy our customers!

This year will see the Olympics head to Tokyo and with it, a new coin from the Royal Mint. It hasunveiled several new coin designs which will appear throughout 2020. Oyo aims to be the worlds biggest hotel chain. But its growth was fueled by questionable practices, employees said. A study by Public Health England also found one in five claimed to have endured 'minor harms' over the past 12 months, including being kept awake, due to someone else's drinking. 'Comedy is an escape,' says Paul Merton, who has been making people laugh and forget their worries for more than 30 years. 'It is very popular in bad times.' Thank you so much for completing our survey. We would now like to ask you to upload your video. All those who are selected to be interviewed face-to-face will receive $300 in cash. Louise Thompson took to her Instagram Stories to bemoan the sudden publicity around the Australian bush fires on Saturday. Buy etoposide in beijing. Ricky Gervais is a talented, funny guy. But if you sense a whiff of desperation about having him emcee the Golden Globes again -- on the order of "Forget etoposide the awards, tune in to see what outrageous things the host might say" -- NBC's promos, promising "We have no idea what he's going to do," sort of gave the game away. Buy etoposide 100mg online.
(01-05-2020, 01:20 PM)Guest Wrote:

UCSD just tired a resident. Not sure how true it is but I heard through my coresidents who is friends with UCSD residents

Weird. Looks like one of the PGY4's got held back and is a PGY3 now. And one of the original PGY3's is missing. Yeah... I spy some shuffling going on at San Diego.
Unstable program I hear. Their chairman just fired the program director. Runs a dictatorship it seems
(01-05-2020, 08:29 PM)Guest Wrote: Unstable program I hear. Their chairman just fired the program director. Runs a dictatorship it seems

LIES
lots of rumors about University of California San Diego. I see two posts about the chair "stepping down" for some overbilling issues? And now a resident and program director being fired?

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)