Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd chance
So what are the chances of matching after you have failed once already?
Reduced and you already failed to match without that negative. No one can give you a percentage. It depends on how you are perceived on a case by case basis and the context of why you didn't match and what you have been up to.
230 step one, 3 pubs(clinical research), mostly passes as grades a few high passes and honors. I go to temple med
(07-20-2019, 05:11 PM)Guest Wrote: 230 step one, 3 pubs(clinical research), mostly passes as grades a few high passes and honors. I go to temple med

Chances are low bruh
(07-20-2019, 05:11 PM)Guest Wrote: 230 step one, 3 pubs(clinical research), mostly passes as grades a few high passes and honors. I go to temple med

What did you end up doing for this academic year?
What do you mean? Should I begin looking for a new specialty? I really want to do NS...
Check out Ucsd
did gensurg prelim and got a pgy1 spot through the match, a guy I knew on the trail did it the year before. it can happen
(08-18-2019, 01:42 AM)Guest Wrote: did gensurg prelim and got a pgy1 spot through the match, a guy I knew on the trail did it the year before. it can happen

Step scores? What was different about your application?
(08-20-2019, 12:37 AM)Guest Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 01:42 AM)Guest Wrote: did gensurg prelim and got a pgy1 spot through the match, a guy I knew on the trail did it the year before. it can happen

Step scores? What was different about your application?

In-house open program for me (not above poster). Avg scores, didn’t match first go-round

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)