Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Vascular Programs?
USC is a solid vascular program but Giannotta is going to retire shortly and Walcott their Lawton trained junior faculty left.
USC has Giannotta, Mack and a big vascular team. one of the junior faculty does a lot of bypasses and vasc
(08-29-2019, 06:40 PM)Guest Wrote: USC has Giannotta, Mack and a big vascular team. one of the junior faculty does a lot of bypasses and vasc

giannotta hasn't clipped in a while though hasn't he?
Giannotta still does a lot of aneurysms at both Keck and county.
N/week?
(08-30-2019, 09:21 PM)Guest Wrote: N/week?

Still going strong at 72 years
I’m going to toss in Buffalo as a good vascular program if you plan on being dual trained. They did more open during my away than one of the traditionally open powerhouses I rotated at, and the endo volume was unparallelled. .
(08-30-2019, 10:50 PM)Guest Wrote: I’m going to toss in Buffalo as a good vascular program if you plan on being dual trained. They did more open during my away than one of the traditionally open powerhouses I rotated at, and the endo volume was unparallelled. .

endo everybody. if u have a heartbeat, you're getting an angio
(08-30-2019, 11:24 PM)Guest Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 10:50 PM)Guest Wrote: I’m going to toss in Buffalo as a good vascular program if you plan on being dual trained. They did more open during my away than one of the traditionally open powerhouses I rotated at, and the endo volume was unparallelled. .

endo everybody. if u have a heartbeat, you're getting an angio

That’s a good way to hurt patients
Mount Sinai is also strong

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)