Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open PGY3/4 neurosurgery residency positions
Anyone know of any open neurosurgery residency position in the southeast? Preferably PGY 3 (starting PGY4 in July 2020)
(09-08-2019, 09:05 PM)Guest Wrote: Anyone know of any open neurosurgery residency position in the southeast? Preferably PGY 3 (starting PGY4 in July 2020)

No. There’s an open pgy 5 in Michigan. Do you know of any open pgy 2 spot to start in July 2020?
Is there really ? The website didn't show a PGY5 vacancy? I guess those get updated about once a year though.
bumpity
Hello there, do you know of open PGY5 spots? I just started my 5th neurosurgical year at a cali program. Switching out due to personal reasons. Please lmk
(09-28-2019, 12:17 AM)Guest Wrote: Hello there, do you know of open PGY5 spots? I just started my 5th neurosurgical year at a cali program. Switching out due to personal reasons. Please lmk

pm me please. 5th year here
PM me also if you get around to it, I knew of some, not sure which ones are actively looking to fill, if any.
Send me a PM as well if you don't mind. I am also a PGY5.
ResidencySearchPM me also if you get around to it, I knew of some, not sure which ones are actively looking to fill, if any.

Hey do you know of any spots for pgy 1 or 2?
The only ones I knew about got filled before the beginning of this academic year. Sorry I don't have any better news.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)