Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanderbilt
(01-31-2021, 11:34 AM)Guest Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 06:53 PM)Guest Wrote: Emory and UVA residents hate each other so there’s that

Lol why is that?

Seriously lol I've never heard nor observed this
Vandy, JHU, and UCSF med students are rock stars for as many as there are of them they interviewed everywhere
(01-31-2021, 07:13 PM)Guest Wrote: Vandy, JHU, and UCSF med students are rock stars for as many as there are of them they interviewed everywhere

Seriously...there were so many and they were everywhere
They have lots of female residents, so does that translate to fewer hours? I know that females are always fighting for fewer hours and easier load.
(03-04-2021, 06:39 PM)Guest Wrote: They have lots of female residents, so does that translate to fewer hours? I know that females are always fighting for fewer hours and easier load.

Woah..
I think you meant female-identifying*** #woke
(03-04-2021, 07:17 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 06:39 PM)Guest Wrote: They have lots of female residents, so does that translate to fewer hours? I know that females are always fighting for fewer hours and easier load.

Woah..

Can't wait for this screenshot to end up on someone's twitter and we all look like a$$holes. Thanks man.
(03-04-2021, 08:20 PM)Guest Wrote: I think you meant female-identifying*** #woke

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Hahaha. Yes, I meant to say that female-identifying candidates are always complaining about "work-life balance" and how they are always underpaid. Too low IQ to understand the concept of RVUs, and of course, don't expect a female-identifying person to have any self-awareness regarding affirmative action. Men have to make up for the loss clinical and research revenue, and put up with false accusations. 

Academic is by and large ruined, but not to worry my leftist friends, all of America is going to the dogs and no one will escape.

(03-05-2021, 07:04 AM)Guest Wrote:

Woah..

Can't wait for this screenshot to end up on someone's twitter and we all look like a$$holes. Thanks man.

Don't worry male-identifying person! You are woke and feminists, nothing to worry about except false accusations and lazy colleagues who bitch and whine all day.
This cannot be real^ lol
(03-09-2021, 03:33 AM)Donald Trump Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 08:20 PM)Guest Wrote: I think you meant female-identifying*** #woke

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Hahaha. Yes, I meant to say that female-identifying candidates are always complaining about "work-life balance" and how they are always underpaid. Too low IQ to understand the concept of RVUs, and of course, don't expect a female-identifying person to have any self-awareness regarding affirmative action. Men have to make up for the loss clinical and research revenue, and put up with false accusations. 

Academic is by and large ruined, but not to worry my leftist friends, all of America is going to the dogs and no one will escape.

(03-05-2021, 07:04 AM)Guest Wrote:

Woah..

Don't worry male-identifying person! You are woke and feminists, nothing to worry about except false accusations and lazy colleagues who bitch and whine all day.

Username checks out

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)