Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSPE
(09-25-2019, 09:32 PM)Guest Wrote: MSPE not important. Maybe an occasional faculty member will look at it for red-flag comments.

so they read it or what?
I don’t think it’s a coincidence that multiple programs send out interview invites on the same day as when MSPEs are released. Not sure how much, but it definitely holds some kind of sway.
(10-01-2019, 07:34 PM)Guest Wrote: I don’t think it’s a coincidence that multiple programs send out interview invites on the same day as when MSPEs are released. Not sure how much, but it definitely holds some kind of sway.

Same number of IIs were sent out yesterday. If it mattered all that much and they really wanted to see it, I imagine yesterday’s programs would have been able to restrain themselves for 24 hours. Also, many of these went out in the morning. No program went through scores of MSPEs and finalized a list in an hour or two
(10-01-2019, 07:41 PM)Guest Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 07:34 PM)Guest Wrote: I don’t think it’s a coincidence that multiple programs send out interview invites on the same day as when MSPEs are released. Not sure how much, but it definitely holds some kind of sway.

Same number of IIs were sent out yesterday. If it mattered all that much and they really wanted to see it, I imagine yesterday’s programs would have been able to restrain themselves for 24 hours. Also, many of these went out in the morning. No program went through scores of MSPEs and finalized a list in an hour or two

Fair point

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)