Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.32 Average
Interview Invites 2019-2020
(02-27-2020, 06:06 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 04:25 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 03:41 PM)Guest Wrote: Does anyone know how accurate the spreadsheet is in terms of number of residents programs are taking this year? Saw some that didn’t match up with notes I had and wasn’t sure where those numbers are taken from. I could be wrong as well, thought I’d ask.

Relatively accurate but take with a grain of salt for programs that do alternating cohorts. Also, some programs have undergone complement increases
They were copy/pasted from last year's list. Thus, you have some programs like MGH listed as 4 residents, which is likely not the case this year. I'd go with your notes.

The NRMP site actually has the real quotas. I updated some differences that I knew of.
Well, it has been a long journey. Best of luck to everyone on Match Day! Let's hope we don't have to repeat this process. I look forward to getting to know everyone over the coming years!
(02-27-2020, 06:56 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 03:41 PM)Guest Wrote: Does anyone know how accurate the spreadsheet is in terms of number of residents programs are taking this year? Saw some that didn’t match up with notes I had and wasn’t sure where those numbers are taken from. I could be wrong as well, thought I’d ask.

Relatively accurate but take with a grain of salt for programs that do alternating cohorts. Also, some programs have undergone complement increases
They were copy/pasted from last year's list. Thus, you have some programs like MGH listed as 4 residents, which is likely not the case this year. I'd go with your notes.

The NRMP site actually has the real quotas. I updated some differences that I knew of.
Could you send a link of the NRMP site?
(03-23-2020, 11:44 AM)Guest Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 06:56 PM)Guest Wrote:

Could you send a link of the NRMP site?

It’s when you login on to NRMP.org and search programs in the directory.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)