Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.32 Average
Interview Invites 2019-2020
(09-18-2019, 08:36 PM)Guest Wrote: Anyone mind sharing their stats that is getting interviews already? I am kind of freaking out because I haven't heard a word yet, and thought I would be a pretty competitive applicant..

+1 I am freaking out too
(09-18-2019, 08:36 PM)Guest Wrote: Anyone mind sharing their stats that is getting interviews already? I am kind of freaking out because I haven't heard a word yet, and thought I would be a pretty competitive applicant..

btw for Utah, their website says that ~half of their interviewees are subIs.. that's been the only high ranking invites so far.
(09-18-2019, 08:37 PM)Guest Wrote:

btw for Utah, their website says that ~half of their interviewees are subIs.. that's been the only high ranking invites so far.

I was a subI at Utah and they interviewed us during the rotation. So maybe they only offer half as many invites if the subIs make up the other half
(09-18-2019, 08:41 PM)Guest Wrote:

I was a subI at Utah and they interviewed us during the rotation. So maybe they only offer half as many invites if the subIs make up the other half

interesting.. or policy change perhaps.
can anyone confirm Utah invite? I just think there are too many trolls here.

+1 I am freaking out too
Relax dude. Something like 4% of interviews have been offered at this point, and that’s not even counting cancellations and additional offers as the season goes on. Dial back the neuroticism a little bit. If you’re sitting at zero interviews in December, you can worry then. Doesn’t do you any good (nor is it actually logical in any way) to freak out about not having any interviews at this point.
9/19 - Rutgers: 10/16, 11/26, 12/18
this year interviews are rolling out slower than usual
Is it too late to back out and apply radiology?
(09-19-2019, 12:27 PM)Guest Wrote: Is it too late to back out and apply radiology?

LOL! Nah man - could always do NIR too if you’re serious.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)