Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chairs Shuffling
(11-11-2020, 04:51 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 03:15 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 02:55 PM)Guest Wrote: UCSD has big acgme investigation sept 2020. Seems they are on brink of probation or worse. They did not bring it up in the meet and greet. Let’s see if they do in the interviews. Not something to hide from applicants..

Scorned UCSD poster strikes again. ACGME visit was a routine visit after Chairman/PD change.There's nothing nefarious going on, ask anybody there

Routine visits are done every 10 years. And routine visits do not involve in depth interviews with each resident. This was not a routine visit bud. Acgme will release their decision soon

If you look at the AAMC residency explorer, they got their 10-year accreditation last year. Hard to imagine any issue wouldn't have been picked up then. In the absence of any evidence or reasons, I would say get off the boards and let them go through recruitment without your nonsense.

(11-09-2020, 10:36 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 10:24 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 09:42 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 10:44 AM)Guest Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 10:10 PM)Guest Wrote: Stanford any good with Lim? Honestly thought that Steinberg is/was one of the nicest and down to earth people in neurosurgery as well.

Hanjani is out as program director at UIC. Can anyone confirm?

I heard she was being considered for chair at several places

Not anymore.

damn

Charbel is interim PD
(11-11-2020, 05:38 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 02:55 PM)Guest Wrote: UCSD has big acgme investigation sept 2020. Seems they are on brink of probation or worse. They did not bring it up in the meet and greet. Let’s see if they do in the interviews. Not something to hide from applicants..

Scorned UCSD poster strikes again. ACGME visit was a routine visit after Chairman/PD change.There's nothing nefarious going on, ask anybody there

Routine visits are done every 10 years. And routine visits do not involve in depth interviews with each resident. This was not a routine visit bud. Acgme will release their decision soon

If you look at the AAMC residency explorer, they got their 10-year accreditation last year. Hard to imagine any issue wouldn't have been picked up then. In the absence of any evidence or reasons, I would say get off the boards and let them go through recruitment without your nonsense.

(11-09-2020, 09:42 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 10:44 AM)Guest Wrote: Hanjani is out as program director at UIC. Can anyone confirm?

I heard she was being considered for chair at several places

Not anymore.

damn

Charbel is interim PD

Unless someone knows the reason or can confirm what happened, this is fake news
(11-11-2020, 06:11 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 05:38 PM)Guest Wrote:

(11-09-2020, 09:42 PM)Guest Wrote: I heard she was being considered for chair at several places

Not anymore.

damn

Charbel is interim PD

Unless someone knows the reason or can confirm what happened, this is fake news

the acgme website states that amin hanjani is not the PD anymore. so it does seem like a real thing..
Hanjani by all accounts is a very dysfunctional human being. Terribly malignant and a poor example for young doctors to follow.
A UIC resident confirmed that Hanjani involuntarily stepped down as PD following years of poor evaluations and complaints from residents.
Sounds like a positive change
(11-12-2020, 05:22 PM)Guest Wrote: Hanjani by all accounts is a very dysfunctional human being. Terribly malignant and a poor example for young doctors to follow.

never would have thought that
In all fairness, I interacted with her before in one of the bootcamp courses and she was very pleasant to talk to and deal with. This doesn't mean that the above claims must be false, but wanted to be fair to her.
(11-12-2020, 06:30 PM)Guest Wrote: In all fairness, I interacted with her before in one of the bootcamp courses and she was very pleasant to talk to and deal with. This doesn't mean that the above claims must be false, but wanted to be fair to her.

+1
So one person says she stepped down and another says she was fired? It’s not good to smear someone’s name online, especially anonymously. She’s had a very accomplished career so far, and doesn’t warrant having med students speak ill of her

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)