• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chairs Shuffling
what happened at emory?
joe cheng --> Cincinnati chair

Tim Ryken new Dartmouth chair
any word on umdnj?
(05-02-2017, 12:09 PM)philips Wrote: joe cheng --> Cincinnati chair

WTF! Joe Cheng joined Yale in January 2016! A big hit to Yale.
holy shit, cheng went to cincy??? crazy times my friends
thats almost as crazy as the upcoming california shakeup.
(05-02-2017, 12:09 PM)philips Wrote: joe cheng --> Cincinnati chair

The fuck is Tym Ryken?
No one at Yale expected him to stay any longer than necessary to get a chairmanship. They knew it was just a stepping stone. Didnt think it'd be this short a stay though. Good for him, he's an incredible guy.
(05-04-2017, 09:28 PM)Guest Wrote: No one at Yale expected him to stay any longer than necessary to get a chairmanship. They knew it was just a stepping stone. Didnt think it'd be this short a stay though. Good for him, he's an incredible guy.

I would say that my feelings were different on interviewing with him at Yale, at least. He was talking about the changes he made and the future plan. All residents were happy after he joined Yale and talked highly about him. On showing us the surgical volume, you understand that Yale has been lacking volume and operative experience for decades before Joe Cheng came in. I got a feeling that he is the only neurosurgeon there who is comfortable in giving you autonomy,Actually many of Yale residents started doing enfolded spine fellowships just because they want to work with him. Joe Cheng and Yale were the main reasons I ranked Yale in my top 5. I am sure they didn't know that the is leaving and everyone is pissed, at least the residents.
(05-04-2017, 06:17 PM)Guest Wrote: thats almost as crazy as the upcoming california shakeup.

What's the California shakeup going to be

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)