Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chairs Shuffling
(11-30-2019, 04:30 AM)Guest Wrote:
(11-29-2019, 09:30 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-29-2019, 09:20 PM)Guest Wrote: so who is taking over at UCLA? I am hearing probable UCSF senior faculty member

Manish aghi big favorite for UCSF and UCLA. I ALSO hear he’s considered for UPenn state.

what is a UPENN state?

probably meant penn state.
Aghi vs Chang vs McDermott vs Larson for UCSF chair. I've also heard Aghi vs Lim for Stanford chair and McDermott to UWash.
(11-30-2019, 05:17 PM)Guest Wrote: Aghi vs Chang vs McDermott vs Larson for UCSF chair.  I've also heard Aghi vs Lim for Stanford chair and McDermott to UWash.

Linda Liau was offered the Stanford job. It's hers if she wants it. Aghi is not leaving UCSF.
(11-30-2019, 05:44 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 05:17 PM)Guest Wrote: Aghi vs Chang vs McDermott vs Larson for UCSF chair.  I've also heard Aghi vs Lim for Stanford chair and McDermott to UWash.

Linda Liau was offered the Stanford job. It's hers if she wants it. Aghi is not leaving UCSF.

Ok Manish Aghi. Stop posting and promoting yourself
what about the spine shakeup at ucsf?
(12-02-2019, 10:19 PM)Guest Wrote: what about the spine shakeup at ucsf?

what's this?
Larson for chair at UCSF? Wow that's a big shock
UCSF senior spine faculty to take over at UC Irvine or San Diego. Lawton to Stanford.
(12-03-2019, 08:37 PM)Guest Wrote: Larson for chair at UCSF? Wow that's a big shock

Would be a reasonable choice
Definitely agree. He'd be a great chair.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)