Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chairs Shuffling
(02-14-2020, 06:41 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-14-2020, 06:15 PM)Guest Wrote: did stanford make a decision yet? last i heard it was Kap

Whats Kap? Word on the street is Ed Chang from UCSF is taking over Stanford. A very reliable source has told me he can’t be chair at UCSF as he would be Mitchel’s puppet

Did see him on the stanford med campus a couple weeks ago but not sure if was for a research event
did geisinger make one of the PGY 5 repeat the year?? any thoughts?? i thought it was not a malignant program...and they don't have anyone in PGY 6??
UCSF's McDermott taking his talents to South Florida
https://twitter.com/andrewchanMD/status/...1511865344
got a call from Shreveport this morning
Who is taking over McDermott spot at UCSF?
Daniel Lim
Is he a skull base surgeon?
UCSD Resident here- unfortunately Khalessi is officially stepping down. Reasons can’t be disclosed but he has resigned as chair.
Damn that sucks, is he still staying on as faculty or is that no clear yet?

Random aside - are you guys trying to fill the open PGY4 position or not so much?
(02-25-2020, 01:09 AM)Guest Wrote: UCSD Resident here- unfortunately Khalessi is officially stepping down. Reasons can’t be disclosed but he has resigned as chair.

this is total crap

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)