Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chairs Shuffling
(07-10-2020, 10:23 AM)Guest Wrote: Does anyone actually know whats happening at UCSD? Seems like everyone posts shit about it and nobody every has any real info.

Why does “everyone” suddenly care about UCSD? Answer: They don’t. 
Someone clearly has an axe to grind against UCSD and too much time on their hands.
who is new chair at UCSF?
(07-10-2020, 11:43 AM)Guest Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 09:43 AM)Guest Wrote: That resident was an orphaned one from a program that closed. Those residents can go anywhere

Ducking DMC

Nope, they can’t go anywhere
(07-10-2020, 01:34 PM)Guest Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 10:23 AM)Guest Wrote: Does anyone actually know whats happening at UCSD? Seems like everyone posts shit about it and nobody every has any real info.

Someone clearly has an axe to grind against UCSD and too much time on their hands.

I disagree. I just started at a program on the east coast. I did medical school on the west coast. I used to hear a lot about UCSD during those years, from their "pot-smoking neurosurgeon" who was all over the news, to their Chairman search went wrong..

It always seemed to be the talk of the town not for good reasons. So yes nobody "cares" about the laughing stock but it gets attention for being so
(07-10-2020, 04:37 PM)Guest Wrote:

I disagree. I just started at a program on the east coast. I did medical school on the west coast. I used to hear a lot about UCSD during those years, from their "pot-smoking neurosurgeon" who was all over the news, to their Chairman search went wrong..

It always seemed to be the talk of the town not for good reasons. So yes nobody "cares" about the laughing stock but it gets attention for being so
Back for more fake posts. Snooze.
(07-10-2020, 05:00 PM)Guest Wrote:

these stories are both true.
(07-10-2020, 06:30 PM)Guest Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 05:00 PM)Guest Wrote:

these stories are both true.

Even make it on UK news 
 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...a-job.html
confirmed from a UCSD resident - ACGME visiting UCSD regarding some violations. ouch
What happened at UCSF
UCSF chairman is lily internal but kalkanis is in the running

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)