Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview Opening at Cornell, 11/18!
Hey. I am one of the Cornell residents, and we just had a cancellation for our 11/18 date, with 11/17 dinner. Our coordinator is going through everyone, but it takes forever to go down our list, send an invite, wait for response, etc. So, if you: 

1. Applied to Cornell and did not hear back yet, and 

2. Are available and would actually come to interview with us on that date (in 10 days), please send an email to: 

brh9058@nyp.org. 

Thank you so much! Can't wait to see you all soon.
Troll
(11-08-2019, 12:42 PM)brh Wrote: Hey. I am one of the Cornell residents, and we just had a cancellation for our 11/18 date, with 11/17 dinner. Our coordinator is going through everyone, but it takes forever to go down our list, send an invite, wait for response, etc. So, if you: 

2. Are available and would actually come to interview with us on that date (in 10 days), please send an email to: 

brh9058@nyp.org. 

Did you guys fill this date?
(11-12-2019, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 12:42 PM)brh Wrote: Hey. I am one of the Cornell residents, and we just had a cancellation for our 11/18 date, with 11/17 dinner. Our coordinator is going through everyone, but it takes forever to go down our list, send an invite, wait for response, etc. So, if you: 

brh9058@nyp.org. 

Yes we did
(11-12-2019, 09:16 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote:

brh9058@nyp.org. 

Yes we did

Thanks.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)