Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts so far
(12-17-2019, 10:38 AM)Guest Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 03:17 AM)Guest Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 12:41 AM)Guest Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 11:31 PM)Guest Wrote: The UCSF interview is one of the least organized on the trail. Hours and hours of downtime. Half the people I've talked to didn't even interview with Berger. They make it painfully obvious who they're taking at the dinner. Honestly, I'm not even sure why they go through the motions. Huge waste of applicants and their time.

None of this is true, aside from the fact that we didn't interview with Berger. The residents were some of the funniest and down to earth residents on the trail, I did not see any favoritism whatsoever, and the interview day + dinner was great.

ACGME ID please you have won the #1 rank spot.

Ok first year medical student. Applicants don’t use ACGME IDs you freaking idiot. Go back to studying for biochemistry so you can atleast pass Step 1 instead of posting crap here.

You kiss your mother with that mouth?
(12-17-2019, 10:38 AM)Guest Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 03:17 AM)Guest Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 12:41 AM)Guest Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 11:31 PM)Guest Wrote: The UCSF interview is one of the least organized on the trail. Hours and hours of downtime. Half the people I've talked to didn't even interview with Berger. They make it painfully obvious who they're taking at the dinner. Honestly, I'm not even sure why they go through the motions. Huge waste of applicants and their time.

None of this is true, aside from the fact that we didn't interview with Berger. The residents were some of the funniest and down to earth residents on the trail, I did not see any favoritism whatsoever, and the interview day + dinner was great.

ACGME ID please you have won the #1 rank spot.

Ok first year medical student. Applicants don’t use ACGME IDs you freaking idiot. Go back to studying for biochemistry so you can atleast pass Step 1 instead of posting crap here.
*cough* ouch....my....my hearrrrttttt. *gasping* I never thought my post would be read by an *death sigh* ...MS4
(12-13-2019, 09:09 PM)Guest Wrote: Henry Ford is phenomenal
Boo to Vandy. Very malignant environment

I could not disagree more. I did a sub-i at Vandy, and it is very very very very far from being a malignant program. The residents love to be around each other and spend a good amount of time with one another. The seniors mentor and support the juniors very well. Faculty are all extremely nice and caring. Yes, they work very hard. They are are a busy Level 1 trauma center in a growing city. If working hard is the same thing as malignant then sure. Talk to anyone who actually did a sub-i at Vandy.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)