Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
UW
I've heard that UW strongly favors its Sub-I's during the app process, any credence to this?
(02-10-2018, 09:49 PM)Guest Wrote: I've heard that UW strongly favors its Sub-I's during the app process, any credence to this?

All 3 current interns rotated there beforehand, if that gives you any idea. Ellenbogen is a big believer in attitude and work ethic, and he doesn't believe you've got them unless he's seen it himself.
(02-10-2018, 09:49 PM)Guest Wrote: I've heard that UW strongly favors its Sub-I's during the app process, any credence to this?

Yes but know that there will likely be 5 other subi's on with you at the same time and the rotation will be filled with Trauma as is the residency, just potential downsides to be aware of, all rotations have some downsides, just know which ones are more important to you.
UCSF is the best
This sub-I filled up fast this year. 5 rotators per block for the summer if anyone is interested, with interviews during the rotation scheduled. Good luck to everyone rotating here!
is this place worth rotating at with a step score of 240?
What Is The Average Price Of Neurontin HaicaFub
(09-26-2018, 06:47 PM)Guest Wrote: is this place worth rotating at with a step score of 240?

You probably won't get the rotation
lol seriously?

can any previous rotator or resident chime in?
I have a friend with >250 who got rejected from a rotation there.

These rotations are getting competitive because there's a push to only allow those you'd interview to rotate, and to interview rotators during the rotation. UWash is also a very popular program to rotate at.

I'm not saying you'd definitely get rejected, step scores are only part of it, but it's tough to get.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)