Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
UW
You don't need to do an away there to match there
thanks genius
I think they started to interview their sub-is on the rotation so it's gotten pretty competitive.
Can we all agree that the real UW is Wisconsin? Solid program. Stable. No bullshit scandals. No malignancy.
Madison rocks
Did a resident quit?
(10-24-2018, 05:57 PM)Guest Wrote: Can we all agree that the real UW is Wisconsin?  Solid program. Stable.  No bullshit scandals. No malignancy.

+1
(10-24-2018, 05:57 PM)Guest Wrote: Can we all agree that the real UW is Wisconsin?  Solid program. Stable.  No bullshit scandals. No malignancy.

Agreed. I didn't even interview there but never heard anyone say a bad word about that program.
(10-31-2018, 09:31 PM)Guest Wrote:

Agreed. I didn't even interview there but never heard anyone say a bad word about that program.

Wisconsin is a chill program but it's not a powerhouse like UDub is. The Dick Winn scandal was over a decade ago, it doesn't have anything but historical significance in today's world. Otherwise, no good reason to think UDub is malignant.
UW>UWM. Location+Research+Eric Holland=Win.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)