Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interview on sub-i?
(02-04-2020, 01:03 PM)Guest Wrote: UCLA now interviewing on Sub-I as well. Would definitely recommend for west-coast sub-I. Very chill rotation and residents are super nice!

And very low volume with a chair who is always trying to leave for another chair position.
(02-04-2020, 01:27 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-04-2020, 01:03 PM)Guest Wrote: UCLA now interviewing on Sub-I as well. Would definitely recommend for west-coast sub-I. Very chill rotation and residents are super nice!

And very low volume with a chair who is always trying to leave for another chair position.

+1
Lol @ "chill rotation" like that's a good thing
Cleveland Clinic interviews on SubI
(02-04-2020, 01:59 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-04-2020, 01:27 PM)Guest Wrote:

+1

Don't agree if you look at the numbers. Huge amount of cases at Kaiser (3-4 cases/day). Extreme amounts of autonomy at Harbor. Complex cranial (and now increasingly complex spine) cases at Reagan.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)