Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rising Stars in Spine
(04-11-2020, 05:00 PM)Guest Wrote: how about just worry about learning proper diagnosis and treatment of various spinal pathologies and take care your patients as best as you can, instead of who is a rising star or having a bigger dong? Sometimes i wonder if people have the right motivation going into neurosurgery, which is such a privilege in itself. To the patients, every neurosurgeon is a "super star" as they literally put their lives and well-beings in your hands.

very well said. thanks for post
(03-04-2020, 11:28 AM)Guest Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 10:54 AM)Guest Wrote: Duntsch

Attending here.  I saw one of his patients in follow up.  The ACD plate was on the facet, screw in the foramen transversarium

Does anyone have pictures of his x-rays?
(04-11-2020, 05:00 PM)Guest Wrote: how about just worry about learning proper diagnosis and treatment of various spinal pathologies and take care your patients as best as you can, instead of who is a rising star or having a bigger dong? Sometimes i wonder if people have the right motivation going into neurosurgery, which is such a privilege in itself. To the patients, every neurosurgeon is a "super star" as they literally put their lives and well-beings in your hands.

How can u be so clueless? neurosurgery attracts the filth of the earth. I worked with a guy whose mother died, and when he was told about it, just said, "It's very unfortunate" and went on with the rest of his day like nothing happened. He showed no emotion and quite frankly, most neurosurgeons are like him.
(08-09-2021, 09:36 PM)Guest Wrote:

How can u be so clueless? neurosurgery attracts the filth of the earth. I worked with a guy whose mother died, and when he was told about it, just said, "It's very unfortunate" and went on with the rest of his day like nothing happened. He showed no emotion and quite frankly, most neurosurgeons are like him.

Why are you posting here? Please, help me understand what on Earth could prompt you to come to a random NEUROSURGERY board and troll people. Did you mean to search for "storm front" and somehow typed in "neurosurgery hub"?

I understand that there are trolls on the internet. I do. But this is such a weird place to do that. You only end up here if you sought it out.
I troll because I can. I'm applying to NS and I want to learn as much as I can. I want pay and prestige, please.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)