Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rhoton Top 1106
(04-16-2020, 01:47 PM)Guest Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 12:28 PM)Guest Wrote: I think OP was referring to the TR board review app. Great set of questions in flashcard format

Yes, does anyone have an anki deck for TR neurosurgery board review app?
Hello! I'm one of the creators of this app. I will see if we can make an Anki deck and release it on this forum. We appreciate that you all enjoy using our app and please feel free to let us know if you have any suggestions for improvements!
(04-18-2020, 10:32 AM)Guest Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 12:28 PM)Guest Wrote: I think OP was referring to the TR board review app. Great set of questions in flashcard format

Hello! I'm one of the creators of this app. I will see if we can make an Anki deck and release it on this forum. We appreciate that you all enjoy using our app and please feel free to let us know if you have any suggestions for improvements!
DM me
(04-18-2020, 10:32 AM)Guest Wrote:

Thank you. The app has been a great service to many of us who have used it

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)