Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
New Website
(06-08-2020, 08:39 PM)Guest Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 08:28 PM)admin Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 08:25 PM)Guest Wrote: Someone webarchive every page on here quick

Won’t be an issue. We’ll either be here, or offer our database for archival purposes.

Isn't that what they said about NSMatch and the old UH website? The majority of both websites are now gone forever.

http://web.archive.org/web/2006120913224...php?t=1870

"This forum will still be left up for browsing purposes."

... Except it wasn't.

Hosting for this site is $100/year.  I’ll pay that in perpetuity, or migrate it to uncleharvey (if that’s what’s preferred).  The only reason I made this was 1) uncleharvey went away 2) pro boards was a joke

Let’s look at this new site, be involved.  I meant to do this here, only was distracted and not forward thinking enough.
Hey everyone nice forum :)
Friendly criticism of the new website: my opinion is that it's a bit too shiny, too many things being thrown your direction in every page. Needs to be simpler/cleaner/more minimal? I also think that the UI where you comment could be a lot cleaner (similar to, say, SDN). Old UncleHarvey was very clean and CLEAR, defined borders, etc. Otherwise, very cool website.
Great feedback.
Also agree, new website is hard to read
Also why is there such a large nursing section?
I think i like the overall aesthetic of neurosurgery hub...Uncle Harvey as it stands has too bright of white/blue theme and font overall seems smaller (i know i can zoom in but...) If you could replicate the aesthetic here with the extra functionality of Uncle Harvey, you'd be golden.
Id really like to see UH more focused on residents. Already deal enough with a large midlevel presence in person, why make this worse online too
What happened to Uncle Harvey? https://www.uncleharvey.com/

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)