Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GW Meet and Greet
GW neurosurgery will be hosting a virtual meet and greet Wednesday August 26th @7pm ET. Those interested in attending should email sdalgo@mfa.gwu.edu to get meeting link. 
I’ve heard PD and residents will be there to talk about the program and answer questions. 
Has anyone registered for this meeting yet? Any thoughts on GW? Advice?
PGY-1 who interviewed there but matched somewhere else. It was hard to get a sense of the attendings because they did panel interviews (1 interviewee with ~3 attendings). However, this was easily one of my favorite groups of residents. Friendly, great sense of humor. If the meeting is with the residents, it should at least be enjoyable, if my impression from interview day was accurate. Also, you all are at such a disadvantage this cycle. A lot of my info about programs came from talking to fellow applicants about their sub-Is. You won't have that, so I'd recommend taking every chance you can get to interact with programs.
That’s awesome thank you! I’m going to register for that meet and greet!

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)