Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vascular Fellowships
I’ve been looking for the best vascular fellowships (both endo and open) and was hoping this group could provide some insight. Also, when is the ideal time to start reaching out to programs?
(08-17-2020, 09:49 PM)Guest Wrote: I’ve been looking for the best vascular fellowships (both endo and open) and was hoping this group could provide some insight. Also, when is the ideal time to start reaching out to programs?

As soon as you know you're sure about a vascular fellowship. Recently many fellowships have been moving toward a more formal application process but some old school ones still work on the phone call and handshake system. You'd rather be told you're too early than that the spot has been filled.
Isn't this something you're better served asking your mentors or vascular people in your program about as opposed to a random internet board? If you are at the time of applying to fellowships, I am assuming you at least know some of the big players for vascular in the field... By asking on here it's going to turn into a bunch of fanboys and trolls talking shit about places.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)