Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camraderie among residents?
I saw a recent thread here saying that every resident "breaks" sometime during residency. This is not surprising, but do residents form a sort of bond among each other as a result? One would think that residency would be a lot more difficult if coresidents are not close.

After residency, do residents remain close?
Depends on the program. It’s easy to tell at dinners.
(09-04-2020, 02:46 PM)Guest Wrote: Depends on the program. It’s easy to tell at dinners.

Current residents - aside from basic social awareness, any recommendations for applicants to feel this stuff out over Zoom this year? Most calls with residents are pretty similar except for a couple moments where you can really tell if they actually like/know/roast each other or not.
As a resident, I had someone ask me once who I was closest to in the program and where our favorite spot was to spend a night off. Thought it was a good way to figure out whether someone really had any friends within the program.
Naw.
(04-06-2021, 05:52 AM)Guest Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 12:02 PM)Guest Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 11:28 AM)Guest Wrote:
(04-03-2021, 10:53 PM)Guest Wrote:
(04-03-2021, 10:37 PM)Guest Wrote: Emory. If you can deal with the volume the people are chill

Pitt, Barrow, Miami, Cinci, UVA, Memphis, LSU.. souththern/Midwestern programs in general more blue collar

Saturday morning conferences. Nuff said.
Which places have Saturday conferences. I will definitely like to avoid those places. No amount of operative experience is worth having to come in for Conferences on Saturdays for 7 years
Seriously

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)