Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview Invites 2020-21
How badly do ppl want this interview? Are we about to enter a session with 200 ppl? 0.o
Ugh I foolishly thought it was only for people who applied and logged in 5 minutes before... Huge mistake.
(10-25-2020, 06:05 PM)toxoplasmabartonella Wrote: Ugh I foolishly thought it was only for people who applied and logged in 5 minutes before... Huge mistake.

What do you mean?
any updates from the zoom? was it okay if we couldn't make it?
(10-25-2020, 06:50 PM)Guest Wrote: any updates from the zoom? was it okay if we couldn't make it?

Yes, they said that since the session filled up (100 people, geez) that they'd do another one and it doesn't have any bearing on how they consider our individual apps
Indiana sent via ERAS
Should I be worry if I have not received any invitation?
(10-26-2020, 12:35 PM)Guest Wrote: Should I be worry if I have not received any invitation?

Still early
Do low- to mid-tier programs ever not invite people for interviews for being "too competitive" thinking that they won't come there?
GuestShould I be worry if I have not received any invitation?

Maryland and Hofstra have sent invites on multiple dates in the past. Be patient

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)