Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview Invites 2020-21
(10-26-2020, 02:21 PM)Guest Wrote: GuestShould I be worry if I have not received any invitation?

Maryland and Hofstra have sent invites on multiple dates in the past. Be patient

Well am I the only one withiut II so far
(10-26-2020, 02:16 PM)Guest Wrote: Do low- to mid-tier programs ever not invite people for interviews for being "too competitive" thinking that they won't come there?

I'm wondering this also. You hear about it happening in med school admissions but idk about neurosurgery
Based on the spreadsheet, 10% of programs have invited less than 10% of applicants so far. Hasn’t even been a week. I’m sitting with zero right now too. Patience is virtuous.
(10-26-2020, 02:54 PM)Guest Wrote: Based on the spreadsheet, 10% of programs have invited less than 10% of applicants so far. Hasn’t even been a week. I’m sitting with zero right now too. Patience is virtuous.

A lot of the programs released are only 1 spot programs too
(10-26-2020, 02:16 PM)Guest Wrote: Do low- to mid-tier programs ever not invite people for interviews for being "too competitive" thinking that they won't come there?

Of course, otherwise they would go unfilled.
is it normal to get an email interview but for eras to say i don’t have an interview invitation ?
(10-26-2020, 04:55 PM)leveone Wrote: is it normal to get an email interview but for eras to say i don’t have an interview invitation ?

Absolutely. It is program dependent. Some (most) programs rely predominantly on email communication.
Anyone without an II yet?
(10-26-2020, 02:54 PM)Guest Wrote: Based on the spreadsheet, 10% of programs have invited less than 10% of applicants so far. Hasn’t even been a week. I’m sitting with zero right now too. Patience is virtuous.

Programs are reviewing applications.  Sometimes it takes weeks for invites to go out because they are reading every single application.
Is UNC still going?

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)