Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview Invites 2020-21
If I get another email about the SNS update I'm going to snap
(10-27-2020, 02:04 PM)Guest Wrote: If I get another email about the SNS update I'm going to snap

Right, it's getting so damn annoying!
Did people receiving invites for Wisconsin respond directly in ERAS's message center? I responded in Gmail within two minutes of receiving the invite and my first choice was already full...
(10-27-2020, 05:10 PM)Guest Wrote: Did people receiving invites for Wisconsin respond directly in ERAS's message center? I responded in Gmail within two minutes of receiving the invite and my first choice was already full...

Are you talking about Uwisconsin? Did you get response back because I emailed the coordinator with my personal email? No response yet...
Yeah, U Wisconsin. I got the invite in ERAS at 12:15 PM, responded with my personal email by 12:17 PM, didn't receive a response back til just now (5:03 PM).
(10-27-2020, 05:21 PM)Guest Wrote: Yeah, U Wisconsin. I got the invite in ERAS at 12:15 PM, responded with my personal email by 12:17 PM, didn't receive a response back til just now (5:03 PM).

The email made it seem like the offered day is yours unless you are unavailable...but I guess not...!!
(10-27-2020, 02:04 PM)Guest Wrote: If I get another email about the SNS update I'm going to snap

Ditto I'm about to drive my head through a wall
(10-27-2020, 05:29 PM)Guest Wrote:
(10-27-2020, 05:21 PM)Guest Wrote: Yeah, U Wisconsin. I got the invite in ERAS at 12:15 PM, responded with my personal email by 12:17 PM, didn't receive a response back til just now (5:03 PM).

The email made it seem like the offered day is yours unless you are unavailable...but I guess not...!!

Nope. What's most disturbing to me is that apparently a *two minute delay* is enough to bump you down two interview slots
What are the expected # of interview invite at this stage?
Got a rank to match call. That was fast

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)