Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNS 2017 oral abstracts
Has anyone heard back from CNS on oral talks? Decision on oral talks usually comes earlier than posters.
Nothing yet on my end.
Nothing yet from my end as well
any update on this?
(05-06-2017, 01:04 AM)Guest Wrote: any update on this?

Nope
If you log into your CNS online and click 'Portfolio', the 2017 abstracts are listed in there. If you click on them, it says at the bottom what type your abstract was accepted as
(05-07-2017, 09:50 PM)Guest Wrote: If you log into your CNS online and click 'Portfolio', the 2017 abstracts are listed in there. If you click on them, it says at the bottom what type your abstract was accepted as

Where is the portfolio? Is it under 'my account'?
The CNS replied today regarding the oral presentations and posters for the 2017 meeting.
(05-08-2017, 11:17 AM)Guest Wrote:
(05-07-2017, 09:50 PM)Guest Wrote: If you log into your CNS online and click 'Portfolio', the 2017 abstracts are listed in there. If you click on them, it says at the bottom what type your abstract was accepted as

Where is the portfolio? Is it under 'my account'?

Can anyone clarify this? Still haven't heard anything regarding my abstract.
The corresponding authors listed on the submitted abstracts received email notifications on May 11th regarding which abstracts got accepted for oral presentations or poster presentations. They were given a deadline (June 15th) to accept them. Only corresponding authors received these emails.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)