Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PGY3 seeking open position
Anyone know of any PGY3 openings?
I think that Tufts got approved for an expanded compliment and hasn't backfilled any of their positions, maybe they're an option?

If you don't mind my asking, did you leave your program this year / are you leaving in the near future? if so, could you share which program? I'm on the hunt for a position, haha.
(12-30-2020, 10:52 PM)SubThalamicNucleus Wrote: I think that Tufts got approved for an expanded compliment and hasn't backfilled any of their positions, maybe they're an option?

If you don't mind my asking, did you leave your program this year / are you leaving in the near future? if so, could you share which program? I'm on the hunt for a position, haha.

Hey can you DM me?
(01-02-2021, 12:09 AM)Guest Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 10:52 PM)SubThalamicNucleus Wrote: I think that Tufts got approved for an expanded compliment and hasn't backfilled any of their positions, maybe they're an option?

Hey can you DM me?

yeah, sure, guest
(01-02-2021, 01:23 AM)Guest Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 12:09 AM)Guest Wrote:

Hey can you DM me?

yeah, sure, guest
haha, you beat me to it

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)