Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville implosion
(02-17-2021, 10:38 AM)Guest Wrote:
(02-17-2021, 08:59 AM)Guest 1999 Wrote: What year was she? Is that the PGY 3 was fired a few months ago ? Is she the one with a lawsuit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mary Koutourousiou was a skull base attending who did Paul Gardner’s fellowship.
WAS is the operative word. They killed her career.
Any details about the other residents were fired?
It sounds like he fired too many residents
The only pm I got says
Nezar, rice, mini, lee.
Who are these people??
What happened to this female attending? Where is she at now ??why you say they killed her practice??

The only guy I don’t see him posted anymore is the guy from Egypt.
(02-20-2021, 03:30 PM)Guest Wrote: The only guy I don’t see him posted anymore is the guy from Egypt.
Wasn’t he deported?
(02-20-2021, 05:29 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-20-2021, 03:30 PM)Guest Wrote: The only guy I don’t see him posted anymore is the guy from Egypt.
Wasn’t he deported?

UF Jacksonville spine fellow
The guy from Egypt is a fellow at Loma linda to my best knowledge ..

Anyone knows where the other 4 residents went?

How can you be a fellow if you don’t graduate?

(02-20-2021, 07:24 PM)Guest 1999 Wrote: The guy from Egypt is a fellow at Loma linda to my best knowledge ..

Who cares? I am sure they are better off.
Regarding interviewees who were surprised- it’s extremely difficult to judge the culture of a place without rotating there or doing a second look, let alone interview in person/on zoom. Not hard for both parties to appear attractive in a 20 minute encounter.
(02-22-2021, 12:04 PM)Guest Wrote: Regarding interviewees who were surprised- it’s extremely difficult to judge the culture of a place without rotating there or doing a second look, let alone interview in person/on zoom. Not hard for both parties to appear attractive in a 20 minute encounter.

Another PM....

Interview at Louisville is useless. Last year they took both their 2 research fellows and the year before it they took the partner of their chair secretary. They know whom they gonna take and interviewing with them is wasting of time and money. Their chair is such a corrupted person.

He also took more IMGs than any other programs

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)