Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville implosion
Did Louisville implode again?
Said who? They had an ACGME site visit a month ago for let go of one of their PGY6s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(01-10-2021, 03:38 PM)Guest 1999 Wrote: Said who ? They had an ACGME site visit a month ago for let go of one of their PGY6s.

Said who? They still have both PGY 6...according to their website and met them both at interview.

(01-10-2021, 12:32 PM)Guest Wrote: Did Louisville implode again?

Where did you hear this?
They seemed fine to me
(01-10-2021, 04:11 PM)Guest Wrote:
(01-10-2021, 03:38 PM)Guest 1999 Wrote: Said who ? They had an ACGME site visit a month ago for let go of one of their PGY6s.

Said who? They still have both PGY 6...according to their website and met them both at interview.

(01-10-2021, 12:32 PM)Guest Wrote: Did Louisville implode again?

Where did you hear this?

My best knowledge they fired a senior resident from navy last year. And they fired another PGY6 this year ( they had more than 2 in this class). The last one they fired is a spine fellow now in CA and he took them to court, and ACGME visited them last month.. their vascular surgeon forced to leave to IU too after ACGME met with the residents- Their skull base attending is back to cinci . Yes they are collapsing and things there are out of control, it stinks over-there

They fired a PGY3 too although he’s still on the website
If a program is firing “senior residents” it probably not the residents.
I heard horrible stories about this place. But the fact that their chair has fired exactly 4 residents since he arrived from Vanderbilt is a clear indicator that something is off ...anyways

What a shame. Interested to see what Louisville has to say about this
Louisville residents are notorious for maiming patients on their way to graduation because the attendings are hands off.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)